Thursday, May 01, 2008

Waterford Hills Summer Series #2

Busted out the road bike for the 2nd time this year. Early on in the race, a 9 man break formed in which we had 3 guys in, Ray, Luke, and Cory. The other 6 guys were all on their own in that break (no teammates) so it was pretty decent odds for a good team result. Half way through I found myself in a 5 man chase group, Danny, Tim Saari, Rich Russell, and Bill Gilboe. A few laps before the end Bill rolled away and no one reacted. It just made things even Tim and Rich against me and Danny, well I'm not sure how much I could help Danny. I decided the best I could do was just go to the front and try and keep a pace that the guys would be happy to sit in on and hope that Danny could get the spot. So I did my 4 mile leadout and Danny didn't let me down. That was pretty fun. :-)

Waterford Hills Summer Race Series
Results May 1, 2008
A Race - 90 Minutes +2 laps
32 Riders in the field

1. Terry Palmer - Essex Brass
2. Luke Cavender - WOLVERINE/AMERICAN C & F
3. Cory Dubrish - WOLVERINE/AMERICAN C & F
4. Brent Steinburg - Kona
5. Anthony Bruley - O2/Cad
6. Ray Dybowski - WOLVERINE/AMERICAN C & F
7. Greg Kuhn - Team Fraser
8. Don Cameron - Specialized
9. Todd Frerichs - FRCC
10. Bill Gilboe - Prestige
11. Dan Klein - WOLVERINE/AMERICAN C & F
12. Tim Saari - Essex Brass
13. Rich Russell - Essex Brass
14. Robert Herriman - WOLVERINE/AMERICAN C & F
15. Paul Eddleston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter