Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pontiac Lake TT - "DNS"

Did Not Start!!! Bah!!! I'd done every Pontiac Lake Time Trial that Tailwind has put on since they started doing them back in 1996. That is until today. The low back pain issue I mentioned here two and a half months ago is just starting to get better and I'm starting to ride again, yea!!! I really wanted to race today just to keep my personal record of PLRA starts alive but my low back issue, my fitness and the dismal weather forecast all combined to have me stay home. :-(

Attached is a comprehensive list of the top 25 riders from all 12 PLRA TTs run over the last 13 years with my 11 PLRA TT results highlighted. Uhg! That's gona bug me!





5 Comments:

Blogger Cruise said...

I'm pretty dissapointed in my time, so when I get my new mtn bike and when you're back into race shape, we'll go have our own TT out there.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:56:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great list Robert! Brings back some memories. The folks at TMS should check that out. I recall the dayz when you'd see loads of those dudes any day of week settin' freakin' fire to that course. Road and CX have swiped many fellow MTBers:-( Not to mention Cameron racing Sport Class. Ha!!

Rest up Buuuddy. You'll be rippin' it up in no time. That was only race #1 of many.

Joberon

Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:05:00 AM

 
Blogger ask said...

That explains the lack of your name in the results. I forgot about your back issue. Still doing the yoga?

No Cohutta for me this year, actually no hundies until Wilderness if I am lucky. First big race will be BC.

Friday, April 18, 2008 10:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Hey Andy.. Well, I was just getting into the yoga thing and then started PT where they were not real keen on the idea of me doing yoga... So I've put that off until I'm done with Physical Therapy....

Sunday, April 20, 2008 3:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Karew said...

Ahh, the good old days. Always wanted to win that thing, did it once in the expert class and almost did it in '99.

To bad that they revamped the course and made it longer because you can no longer compare your times over the years. Man, that place used to be a freeway for speed seekers.

Good luck with the back injury.

Jason

Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:58:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter