Saturday, November 11, 2006

Eleven Eleven O'Six

Just another "best ride ever" today... Even with 3 cyclo-cross races left on my schedule, I think my body and brain are saying the season is over... And so starts my "just riding for fun" time of year... :-)

Alex, Bill, Kelly and I found a nice little park on today's ride...














And of course the Alex had to bust out some hot laps....



The Dollpinator leads the gang through the trail.
















Bill puts his head down and digs deep to stay with the Alex.

















Kelly's arms flare-up in pain as she hangs with the boys on the trail.

















And of course a coffee shop stop to complete another perfect ride.

1 Comments:

Blogger alexdolpp said...

Yeah, that fire was nice and a good way to warm up.

My clothing choice - wearing the Wolverine vest - wasn't too smart. I got a little chilled out there, should have worn the jacket.

Sunday, November 12, 2006 10:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter