Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lower Huron Cyclo-Cross Race

I made a last minute decision to run on some familiar tires (26x2.0 Hutchinson Pythons). I'd run skinny 1.9" Kenda tires at Stony to try and turn my mt bike into a poor man's cross bike but I really didn't think it helped any and the skinny tires just look silly to me.

There's a pretty good sized hill in the Lower Huron course that I was able to ride 2 years ago. Then last year they changed the approach to the hill and I was stalling about half way up. This year they put barricades at the bottom so you were forced to run it. :-( I know that's what cross is all about but I'd be so much happier if we could ride everything.

The official team's blog report.

Elite Men Results









1 Comments:

Blogger Echelon said...

dude you are the frick'n man! i just added you to my links. thanks for reading. i'll be checking yours daily for updates like i do the rest.

Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter