Sunday, October 01, 2006

Stony Cyclo-Cross Race

That was fun. Fun like having someone pull your toenails out with pliers. Ouch! Cyclo-cross is pure torture. Why do we do it? And I can't wait till the next one.

Bill, Greg, and I raced on our mt bikes. We finished 1, 2, 3 for guys on mt bikes. :-)

I still don't want to believe that a cross bike is faster than a mt bike but I gota admit I'm starting to wonder. I put in a order for a new cross bike several weeks ago but they are still unavailable. Hopefully it arrives before the season is over.




I like this one that Steve took... I think I actually felt worse than I look here, if that's possible.















Elite Men Results

3 Comments:

Blogger joe1265 said...

You guys were rockin on those mtn bikes!

The Stoney course definitely favored the cx bikes. That's not always the case though. Depending how they're set up, some of the courses can favor a mtn bike, especially when there's lots of sand.

Hope to see you guys at more of the events this year!!!

Thursday, October 05, 2006 8:51:00 AM

 
Blogger ryanmcross said...

Hey Robert you sure didn't do too shabby on that mountain bike of yours. Keep up the good work buddy!!

Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Hey Joe and Ryan,

Thanks for the encouragement. Yeah, I'm still not sure if cross bikes would help us, but everyone else seems to think so. It's fun racing either way.

Friday, October 06, 2006 12:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter