Monday, December 04, 2006

Waterford Cyclo-Cross Race

14th place??

I have been trying to come up with some kind of positive post for this waterford race report but it's not really coming to me. Honestly, I felt pretty good and maybe that was the problem. I didn't go hard enough to feel horrible like I typically do in a cross race.

There were a few slippery greasey sections in the lap which I was not very excited about and an early race crash had me ride even more cautious in those spots.

Oh well, I finished, I wasn't last, and I didn't get lapped. I still got all that going for me.



I don't think I really dipped into suffer mode at waterford so that final ugly grimace was not there... So here's my happy "off the back" almost done look.

1 Comments:

Blogger Echelon said...

thats an awesome photo. complete the pictorial and post it. we want to see it!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:38:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter