Wednesday, June 28, 2006

That's how they get ya.

Hey, I sit in 10th position (open men) in the National Ultra-Endurance Mountain Bike 100 Series! Alex sent me the link to the new site that has lots of nice info. on the series. Dang, now I'm suddenly trying to figure out how to fit Breckenridge, Wilderness, and Shenandoah into my schedule. Actually, they fit in quite nicely. It would be lots of fun but at $150+ per entry, along with travel, etc... it's an exspensive way to get my name on a silly little list. We'll see.

3 Comments:

Blogger CorporateHippy said...

Not to fuel your fire, but you might be standing higher than you think! The series points listed include anyone who completed either of those two races.

Chris Eatough, I believe, isn't planning on doing any more usmtb100s this season. I'd be willing to bet, that you'd be in the top 5 of actual series participants ;)

Chew on that tidbit ;)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Hey,

Don't encourage me. Well, OK, you can.

Yeah, the series thing is kinda cool. I'm not saying I'm in yet but Alex and I are doing some scheming.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Steve Kinley said...

Do it, do it, do it..........

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:47:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter