Sunday, June 04, 2006

What a great weekend!

Had a really fun weekend of racing. The pontiac time trial on saturday and hanson hills today. Both races went better than expected for me which is encouraging.

Today's road trip was cool. Shawn, Bill, and I drove up together in the jeep commander. Had I not had a little mechanical on my last lap we would have all finished in the money today. :-)


Bill finishes 4th elite....



















Robert rolls in for 6th elite....




















Shawn celebrates his fist big win....

4 Comments:

Blogger CorporateHippy said...

dude .. you were smiling like a kid on christmas when you came across the finish line yesterday (hanson) ... THAT'S the way to finish a race ... you continue to amaze me Rob .. seriously man .. you're pretty top notch :)

Monday, June 05, 2006 10:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Yeah, I had a lot of fun yesterday. Race was a blast and I was really happy to finish with my skeletal structure intact. Always good to see you guys too.

Monday, June 05, 2006 4:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Organischen Intellektuellen said...

Hey Robert, thanks for the comment. You had good set of races. You will be back in top form in no time! By the way, I hope "Lead me up this hill" didn't sound like "Let me up this hill" as I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything.

Monday, June 05, 2006 9:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

I heard you fine Randy. Thanks for the encouragement. That hill was the perfect spot to let you by as I wanted to be really careful on the short decent following that climb. One of my sport buddies lost a battle with a tree there just a little later on saturday resulting in a broken shoulder blade. :-(

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:41:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter