Sunday, September 20, 2009

12,000 Mile Ride

Crossed the 12000 mile mark for the year on today's Sunday Hundo. Rode out to the Waterford CX race to watch the team, then over to Pontiac for a lap and then Highland. 104 miles when I pulled in my driveway. It was a perfect day, well except for my big wreck at Highland. Clipped a tree with the bars on a little decent. A cracked helmet nudges this shunt into first place for my worst crash of the year which I feel pretty good about because besides the helmet it was just a few little scrapes on my knees, hip, and shoulder. :-)












4 Comments:

Blogger msfzx said...

Glad you're okay! Great to see you today for 3 seconds!

Sunday, September 20, 2009 9:56:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Robert,

Was that you at Pontiac Lake that identified me today? I thought I was flying under the radar, but you guys spotted me. I apologize for not stopping, but I was in a hurry to get home since I had been at the 'cross race all day. Who was in the group with you? Anyway, tell them all I said hi and that I wasn't really being a jerk. I actually thought you would all come by again and I would try to hang on. Glad tohear you're ok. Later.

Jer

Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Hey Jer. It was Danny Klein or Tim Finkel (I think Tim) that asked you if you were you. But we all recognized you. Don't be silly about not stopping. That was not a faux pas at all. Good to see you out there.

Sunday, September 20, 2009 11:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Cruise said...

Jay's bike is too clean for cross! especially the bar tape

Monday, September 21, 2009 9:04:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter