Friday, July 25, 2008

Bugs

I was sick this week.. Some kinda "bug".. I had a fever and everything.. Took a little time off work, and, yes, the bike too. Knock on wood.. I never get sick. So that was kinda eventful for me.. And speaking of bugs and events... I believe for only the second time in my life.. I was a stung by a bee this week.. About 35 years ago I stepped on a bee and was stung.. This week I was riding the trails at Stony, and was stung on the tongue.. Hey that rhymes! Ouch!! Guess I'm not allergic or anything as my tongue didn't swell up and only hurt for a short while... Hopefully that's it for getting bugged this week.. :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats with wiz?

Monday, July 28, 2008 8:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Wiz had a little mishap at the last water crossing... I'm not 100% sure exactly what occurred... But I think he had a little stumble while carrying the bike and his cheekbone came in contact with his headset stem cap.... Resulting in what looked to be about a half inch laceration... It' not a good ride unless there's a little blood...

Monday, July 28, 2008 11:10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter