Friday, July 13, 2007

End of the road?

My 1987 Dodge Daytona - Shelby Z started blowing blue smoke from the exhaust pipe last week. Hmmm. Could be the end of the road for her. This was my first "new car ". Bought this vehicle almost 20 years ago to the day. Wow, I was 26 then. I can get historical plates soon I think (not for me, but for the car). We'll see what the auto shop says. Maybe I can keep her going...

Took this pic with my cell phone as I was leaving the car. I parked it after it started smoking.

4 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Finkelstein said...

After seeing those sweet pics of you from your young buck years, I bet if those back seats could talk theyd have some pretty good stories!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Yeah, the 80s (my Rock Star years) were a Riot!! And yep, there are some stories, for sure...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 10:48:00 AM

 
Blogger msfzx said...

If you remember the 80s then you weren't there.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:47:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, keep it clean, you know Mom reads this. By the way Rachel's getting her license in November!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter