Saturday, June 16, 2007

Lumberjack 100

Yay!!! I had another better than expected result at this years at Lumberjack..

Last year I'd finished 6th in 8:03... but with my miles off a bit this year and more compitition at the race I was expecting this years finish position to be in the teens... Ended up 8th in 7:34. I'm pretty happy with that. The 100 miles races are pretty cool. It's less of a race and more of a party! :-)

And... I hit exactly 6000 miles for the year as I crossed the lumberjack finish line... I didn't even plan that out!


Lumberjacking is a dirty job...

























Alex happy to be done...































Alex crushed me in the Dirty Legs Contest...












Cleaning up...

5 Comments:

Blogger SMH said...

Awesome result Robert!

Monday, June 18, 2007 2:16:00 PM

 
Blogger msfzx said...

Cutting 30 minutes off last year's time is Great Work!

That dirty leg shot turns me on. Stop it.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 12:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Echelon said...

what the hell did you guys ride though! thats funny!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:45:00 PM

 
Blogger I am Dwayne Goscinski said...

cool meeting you guys, wish i could of stuck around, sounds like you guys had a blast, that was a super fast time you had congratulations! you ever make it to st louis look me up.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:49:00 PM

 
Blogger paula said...

Nice job! Glad I could be there to cheer for you on that last agonizing climb :D

Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:57:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter