Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm Officially Tired of Being Cold...

I know it's still early March, but come on. Last 3 nights had me riding around in single digit wind chills. Crap.

Did a solo ride last night with some cranbrook hill, hill repeats. First solo Wednesday ride in over 3 months. The WRCS is pretty neat in that respect and kinda what it's all about. To think there's a winter ride in this climate that you can go do and your guaranteed to have at least a half dozen guys to ride with. That's pretty cool. The guys are all nice to thank me for the rides but right back at you guys, you know? Thanks for making my winter fly by.

2 Comments:

Blogger alexdolpp said...

Me too. The cold is no more fun.

But now that the WRCS is over I discovered indoor riding - don't know if I'll ever ride outside again...

Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:23:00 PM

 
Blogger Soupy said...

someone grab alex and pull him out of garage/basement/wherever.. he's obviously suffering from lack of oxygen to the brain from trying to ride a 100 miler indoors, using up all the available O2 and replacing it with CO!!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 2:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter