Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hey Mom!!!

Yes, I'm still alive...

My mom checks in on this blog to confirm that I'm still alive... I'll get a call from her if I don't post for a while... I think we both think it's kinda funny... I know, I know... Bad son! Call mom and dad more often!

Anyway, the big WRCS ends this Saturday. It was a pretty good series this year. We are setting a new record high points totals. And as far as I know, we only had 2 riders hit by cars, a fractured clavical, fractured pelvis, and some fractured ribs.... OK, now mom is really worried about me.

5 Comments:

Blogger JimL said...

yea, i usually get the 'alive' email from my mom. have to send her a link to my blog...

Thursday, March 01, 2007 9:30:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh,
Mom's not the only one. I thought you had gone to some kind of winter training camp biking across Finland or something...sis2

Thursday, March 01, 2007 4:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Finland? That's a great idea.. Our Finnish ancestry is definitely calling me... The Finnish winter landscape is a natural playground for winter cycling. The sparkling lakes and endless forests would provide the perfect retreat and therapy for the stresses of modern life. One of these days for sure..

Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:55:00 PM

 
Blogger alexdolpp said...

Wow, as much as you ride in the cold - and now even think about Finland - you must really like riding in these cold contions!

Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:08:00 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Alex... You crack me up... You know how much I really love the cold... ;-)

Friday, March 02, 2007 12:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter