Sunday, January 31, 2010

According to the A.C. Nielsen Co., the average American watches more than 4 hours of TV each day (or 28 hours/week, or 2 months of nonstop TV-watching per year). In a 65-year life, that person will have spent 9 years glued to the tube.

I don't watch much TV. I ride my bike instead. Is that wrong? I averaged 3 hours and 22 min on my bike each day this month. I suppose I might watch American Idol or Desperate Housewives instead of riding if you paid me... Let's say $30 an episode. Just let me know...

Today was an awesome day on the bike. Met up with the Simonster for a month-end hundo (my January miles totaled 1441, a new personal January record). It was an entertaining day on the bike, for sure. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Who says you can't do both at the same time?

Monday, February 01, 2010 10:12:00 AM

 
Blogger onelegmatt said...

Robert, I like your perspective.

Monday, February 01, 2010 3:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Brent said...

Nicely written. So true. Glad you're still out there enjoying the miles!

Monday, February 01, 2010 5:56:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously you need a life

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 12:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter