Saturday, January 17, 2009

Negative Tempreture

AccuWeather.com says the wind chill was minus 20 while I was out riding tonight. Yikes!!  To add to the fun.. I flatted!! Fortunately I was just a mile and a half from home so I decided to ride the flat/walk home. I wasn't about to change a tire in these temps. My hands would fall off.  The flat tire cut my ride short so I ended up going  back out for a midnight ride to finish up my day. Besides missing out on some sleep midnight is an awesome time to ride!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

When you ride after midnight like that which day do you count the milage toward?

Saturday, January 17, 2009 10:50:00 AM

 
Blogger Robert said...

I developed a "Herriman Rule" to cover just that question... The rule is... As long as you start a ride before midnight you can count the miles ridden after midnight towards the day you started the ride on... You also have the option to split the miles at midnight and count the miles ridden after midnight toward the next day.. If you start a ride after midnight those miles must be counted on the day they were ridden..

Saturday, January 17, 2009 5:52:00 PM

 
Blogger msfzx said...

Why am I not surprised.

Sunday, January 18, 2009 3:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Shawn said...

duh, who does not know that?

Monday, January 19, 2009 8:28:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter