Monday, April 24, 2006

Comminuted fracture

Comminuted fracture in which the bone is splintered or crushed.

Yep. The rumors are true. I crashed during my time trial at Yankee and broke/rebroke my collarbone. It appears to have broken right where it busted last June. I'm gona miss out on some fun for a month or so but as typical I should be flying once I'm back to speed in a couple months after the forced rest.

The crash...
At about mile 4 I caught a pedal on a root which upset the bike and had me clip the handlebars on a little tree and I was tossed landing on the back of my shoulder. Contributing to the damage I broke my prescription glasses, lost a lens and had to finish the race with one blurry eye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karew said...

Bummer about the crash. Hope you recover well. Not sure if you remember when I broke my scapula a few years back when I was still living in MI, but I came back from it really strong that fall of '98. Good luck. Say hi to Danny for me. :)

Jason

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:27:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter