Sunday, September 19, 2010

Waterford Cross Race

It had been 2 years since I did a cross race and it was just like I remembered. Tons of pain and tons of fun. I didn't want to end my streak of mountain bike only riding so I raced the Superfly. It's been 1 year 6 months and 3 days since I last rode my cross bike and it's been 2 years 3 months and 20 days since I last rode my road bike. :-) Race went ok until the last couple laps when my seat-post clamp slipped nose up, but that did not slow me down too much. The other fun thing about the cross races is there's always a ton of paparazzi snapping pics.








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since that was so much fun, why don't you and some guys drive up to Copper Harbor this weekend. There is a cyclocross race and you could take your poor starving niece out to dinner. She's not so excited about the dorm food!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:58:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter