Saturday, October 10, 2009

Joined The Simonster and Brewchamp for the Pine Knob Switchbacks today. I'm quite sure the PKS blowout is a lot like waterboarding. You feel like you're going to die and it can cause lasting psychological damage... Ouch! In mileage news, I crossed the 13,000 mile mark for the year and totaled 125 on the day. At the end of ride I'd only consumed 34 ounces of Gatorade. I know.. Pretty bad... :-(

My 2009 miles to date: 13031
My 2009 ride time to date: 892 hours 41 min




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Robert! Did you make up for your lack of hydration on Saturday night?

Congrats on the 13k milestone! Great job.

Joe B.

Monday, October 12, 2009 2:51:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously Robert - I've been following your blog now for two years, but this is eggregious - you most likely used 2 gallons of water during this ride. I personally would have just died on the spot...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 12:05:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter