Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter, Day 29 of 90

Bah!!  Some more bike wrestling and white knuckle riding this weekend. My hands seriously ached from griping the bars so tightly, yesterday afternoon, while we were receiving our latest 7 inch dump of snow. I suppose it's my 2005 ankle fracture that makes me feel so anxious. I sure don't want to go through that again. 

I've posted a few of these icebike sculptures just recently. My bike has looked similar to this at the end of just about every day's ride this year. I think it's cool.

2009 miles to date: 755
2009 ride time to date: 60 hours 51 min

2 Comments:

Blogger simonster said...

Nice progress! Is this the year you'll break the all time Herriman yearly milage? Looks like you're on track.

Monday, January 19, 2009 12:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

Hey simonster! I'm feeling motivated to ride tons. It could definitely be a big year.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
hit Counter